Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGAIN!!!

Options
  • 02-11-2009 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

BLackboard is down again ....or is it just my laptop?!

Why didnt i learn from last time and download all my notes aaaargh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

Oh man...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

It's back. Oh well ...

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

ugh iv lost my motivation now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Ballerina wrote: »
    ugh iv lost my motivation now ;)

It was just your laptop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BryanThompson

bnt wrote: »
    It's back. Oh well ...
    Jaysus u must have nothin better to do with your time!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭CokaColumbo

Blackboard has been down for me all morning and afternoon. I have a psychology elective exam today and need those damn lecture slides.

Is it just my computer or has anybody else fallen victim to the terrible IT service which is provided by UCD?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It's working fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

Blackboard has been down for me all morning and afternoon. I have a psychology elective exam today and need those damn lecture slides.

Is it just my computer or has anybody else fallen victim to the terrible IT service which is provided by UCD?

Did you tell them or just chose to moan about it on the Internet?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

BB has been fine for me and I was one of the 10,000 originally affected by the last outage, which was a fault on the BlackBoard side of things and had nothing to do with UCD IT.. In fairness to them they sorted the issue as soon as possible and worked with BlackBoard to get it back up.. My experiences with the IT services have been very positive..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Jaybl

Connect was down for me today earlier but blackboard was working using the direct link. Its grand now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭deereidy

On a similiar topic, does anyone ever use Backpack? I used to use it all the time but now for some reason it won't update itself. I tried reinstalling it,but nothings worked..

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

deereidy wrote: »
    On a similiar topic, does anyone ever use Backpack? I used to use it all the time but now for some reason it won't update itself. I tried reinstalling it,but nothings worked..

Nope never used it have no idea what it is.Have all i need so never bothered to find out what it is

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

deereidy wrote: »
    On a similar topic, does anyone ever use Backpack? I used to use it all the time but now for some reason it won't update itself. I tried reinstalling it,but nothings worked..
    I had the same problem - went to the IT guys in the Daedalus building and they sorted it in a couple of mins.

Advertisement