Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I done made a silver account

Options
  • 02-11-2009 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

SF IV Ireland 1.

This way We don't all need to be on each others friends list directly yadda yadda yadda.

So far I've added some of those whose names i recognised form real life (!) or the forum.

For those pricks who chose different usernames to gamertags, i'm going to figure that out now and add away.

I'm only adding people who either regularly post or attend these things and not the one shots.
    However anyone who wants to be friends with this account by all means add away I'm just not doing the legwork for people I don't know/recognise capiche?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Check the Xbox username thread

I'm gonna add this now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

For those pricks who chose different usernames to gamertags, i'm going to figure that out now and add away.

Woooh, different and completely unrelated boards name and gamertags for the win.:D

Edit - And added/

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

I added ya there while playing MW2 :D

Hopefully I'll play you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Bump.

Now would be a very good time to fill this up a bit, there's about 20 people on it.

http://live.xbox.com/en-IE/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=SF+IV+Ireland+1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Added just there! I resent you all for having SSFIV before me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Added now! Got ssf4 today so I'm really looking forward to finally getting to play against the folks here. My sf4 disc kept going mad in the last month or 2 so i didnt replace since this was so close :D

accepted a bunch of invites and added a few people here, but hit my limit of daily friend requests!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

hey hope this gets us more competitive lol!

Bump.

Now would be a very good time to fill this up a bit, there's about 20 people on it.

http://live.xbox.com/en-IE/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTag=SF+IV+Ireland+1

There's 50+ on this, if you're new, or old and I left you out, click the link and add the tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i dont understand this
    whats going on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

owwmykneecap set up a silver profile on live so all the irish players could add it as a friend, so you could just add people from that profiles friend list instead of doing it manually.

Also, it helps avoid the 100 friend cap on 360.

look at this gamercards friends and invite who is online. I often use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I found a 3 month gold card lying around, so I activated it and added this account.

I'll try add you tonight, you should be able to see the friends whether i add you or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Make sure to save a spot for me for Xmas :p. Will be getting one then.

Advertisement