Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a doctor.

Options
  • 02-11-2009 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Just wondering does anyone have any reccomendations for a doctor in the city/south side. My first time looking for a doctor on my own and dont know where to start.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Well theres a doctors practice across from the bons secours hospital(just up from UCC). He's my own GP and is a friendly genuine guy.

http://www.irelands-directory.com/Cork/Cork/Health%20Care/Doctors.html

Thats a link to doctors in the city with the addresses and phone numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

Derek Moloney was next to Debenhams in the travel vaccinations clinic on Patrick Street. He was my doctor when I was living at home and is a pure gent. Not sure if he's still there but it's worth a look, it was two years ago I last saw him. He was recommended to me by a couple of people and I've passed his name on a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Yup Der is still there.

MC

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Derek Moloney was next to Debenhams in the travel vaccinations clinic on Patrick Street. He was my doctor when I was living at home and is a pure gent. Not sure if he's still there but it's worth a look, it was two years ago I last saw him. He was recommended to me by a couple of people and I've passed his name on a few times.

I cannot recommend Dr Der enough.Really knows his stuff and has been my family doctor for years.I don't know if he is still taking new patients but if he is consider yourself lucky to have him as your GP.I know of people who have moved up the country and kept him on as their doctor.

Advertisement