Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two jews in a Chinese restaurant

Options
  • 02-11-2009 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

Two Jewish men, Sid and Al, were sitting in a Chinese restaurant in Shanghai . Sid asked Al, 'Are there any Jewish people of our faith born and raised in China?'

Al replied, 'I don't know, let's just ask our waiter.'

When the waiter came by, Al asked him, 'Are there any Chinese Jews?'

The waiter said, 'I don't be knowing, I ask chef..' He returned from the kitchen in a few minutes and said, 'No sir, no Chinese Jews.'

Al wasn't really satisfied with that and asked, 'Are you absolutely sure?'

The waiter, realizing he was dealing with 'foreigners' gave the expected answer, 'I check again,' and went back into the kitchen.

While the waiter was away in the kitchen, Sid said, 'I find it hard to believe that there are no Jews in China. Our people are scattered everywhere.'

The waiter returned and said, 'Chef say there is no Chinese Jews.'

'Are you certain?' Al asked once again, 'I just can't believe there are no Chinese Jews!'

'You f*****s ! Listen, I asked EVERYONE,' replied the frustrated waiter. 'All we have is Mango Jews, Pineapple Jews, Orange Jews, Cococnut Jews & Tomato Jews! - No Chinese Jews !!! '

Comments

Advertisement