Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hautec Carno Heatpump

• 02-11-2009 9:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just got a quote from a plumber for Geothermal and they use the Hautec heatpump. Anyone any experience in using this? Please let me know what the experience has been with this - good or bad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 major_sharding

HI I have one installed in my house a year an a half ago when i was building, it was best thing I ever did, last winter was the worst winter I can remember went as low as -11 where I am but the heat pump kept the house at a nice steady 24 inside.
    I've had no trouble with yet hope that lasts and the ESB bills have been good to not to high, the first year was about 1700 for electricity (thats for heating and general house esb use), I'm going to make the big switch to airtricity now soon and I'll stand to save 280 to 300 on next years bill,

Its only a shame the heat pump system is so expensive the goverment needs to bring back the grant for these things but it suits them for everone to go for the cheap oil option because nearly 75% of the price of oil is tax!!!

I'm happy I spent my money on the heat pump it was a big pay out up front but if my ESB bills stay around the way they are I'll be very happy

Advertisement