Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted : Camera-Man

Options
  • 02-11-2009 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi,
    we are looking for a camera-man to shoot some video footage for us (Dublin City). Please PM me as soon as possible if you are interested (must have own equipment).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭grifter09

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

acman wrote: »
    Hi,
    we are looking for a camera-man to shoot some video footage for us (Dublin City). Please PM me as soon as possible if you are interested (must have own equipment).

A date/time would be helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

Galvasean wrote: »
    A date/time would be helpful.

It should be this Friday or Saturday, evening time. Will know for exact time and date on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Cool. Can't do it myself. Hope you get somebody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭johnfunk

How much you paying? What will the footage be used for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

same questions as others have said - what will the footage be used for ? what format do you want this in ? how many hours are you looking for cameraman including editing - I have a number of freelance camermen/women I can contact but would like to know more before I do so.

Do you have a price in mind that you are willing to pay ? or is it negotiable ?

Advertisement