Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Gear Live

Options
  • 02-11-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Did anybody see Top Gear Live last year? Im thinking of getting Bronze tickets, is it worth my while, the seating arrangment doesnt look the best, any suggestions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Riordan123

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Bumping a thread after 30 minutes? That's a good way to get yourself infracted/banned.
    Anyway, i've moved this to the Top Gear forum from motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Derekson

The prices are expensive even the bronze ones, I was there last year and paid €85 plus booking fees and to be honest it was not really worth the money and I am a big Top Gear fan.

It does not look like it is going to sellout therefore it is likely tickets will be discounted as the dates get closer so hold out and you are likely to pick up a deal if you are really keen to attend! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 takestheodds

I have 3 x Gold Premium Tickets for SALE for Sat 06-Dec @ 7.30, unfortunately i can't make it, i paid €142 but am open to offers, well sell altogether or individually

• Registered Users Posts: 9,707 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I have 3 x Gold Premium Tickets for SALE for Sat 06-Dec @ 7.30, unfortunately i can't make it, i paid €142 but am open to offers, well sell altogether or individually
    I think you got ripped off, I got 3 Diamond tickets for €115 each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 takestheodds

I bought them on ticketmaster, is yours for the same day and time? like i said anyway im open to offers

Cant quite remember cos they havnt been sent out yet, but I ordered them in July, special list thing :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I was going to get my bf tickets for his Birthday but 2 friends of his went last year and they said it's pants... not worth the money at all.. so it's back to the drawing board with that one.. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭DU.LLAHAN

i got my diamond tickets in the post today, including wrist bands something i was not expecting, i hope they learned from last year and this year will be much better hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

We got our two Diamond tickets in the post today (and wristbands)- yes I know that they were very dear but they were my bd present, am just glad that they did not turn uo at the last minute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Got my gold tickets in the post, (Block L - Row A) front row baby!

12631s.gif

Still aint got my Diamond ones =[

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Got my gold tickets in the post, (Block L - Row A) front row baby!

12631s.gif
    Nice! We are 3 rows from the front in G...I am very pregnant now and was a bit worried about the show but they were lovely about it...it seems that it is being well done this year though my brother loved it last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Missus got me diamond tickets as an Xmas pressie woohoo! Roll on Dec 4th.:D

Advertisement