Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highlights!

Options
  • 02-11-2009 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys,

Not exactly life or death, but can anybody recommend a salon doing GOOD highlights at a low price???:) Need to get this head sorted out, but am watching the pennies at the mo.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

I get my hair done by a girl who works in the hairdressers by the Belfy. Her name is Emma, not sure what she charges in the saloon tho, but she is good, highly recommended.

The only way you'll go cheaper is to get a hairdresser who does it from her own home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

You don't say where you are or how far your willing to travel.
    The cutting alley in dromore west is where I go, quite cheap and she does pretty good highlights, can't remember off my head how much highlights are, but I think they are about half the price of most places in town at the moment. Pm me if you want her number.

Advertisement