Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M. Night Shyamalan Blu Ray Collection €21

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Was gonna post this... but didn't think LoveFilm shipped here.

Good deal OP.

Already own all 3 on "Doovde"

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭duffmagic

Alternate review:

6th Sense - Excellent.
    Unbreakable - Decent.
    Signs - Unbearably crap. Did those aliens even look at our planet before selecting it?

'Unbreakable' is just decent? :eek:

Shut yo' mouth.. 'Unbreakable' is better than 'The Sixth Sense' - at least in in my eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Tweaky

Add XMAS10 into the discount code and receive a further 10% off.
    I think this code may expire today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

It's a similar price at a number of online stores: http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/blu-ray/M-Night-Shyamalan-Collection-Blu-ray/1089374.htm

Lovefilm deliver to Ireland, but I think they charge 99p for p&p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

basquille wrote: »
    'Unbreakable' is just decent? :eek:

Shut yo' mouth.. 'Unbreakable' is better than 'The Sixth Sense' - at least in in my eyes.

I agree, Unbreakable is a great film. I wouldn't say it's better than Sixth Sense, but it's definitely not just "decent". With that said, duffmagic did mention it was an "Alternate review" :p

Great find OP. I have all M. Night's great movies on DVD, i.e. everything bar Lady in the Water and The Happening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

Rsaeire wrote: »

Great find OP. I have all M. Night's great movies on DVD, i.e. everything bar Lady in the Water and The Happening.

Haha snap :D

I LOVE Signs :o

Rsaeire wrote: »
    Snap x 2 actually! ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Rembering the tagline for The Happening?

You've SENSED it, you've seen the SIGNS.

Fckin terrible!

Advertisement