Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Shop in Naas

Options
  • 02-11-2009 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey guys,

I'm a new member to the site - have browsed it a few times and found some answers to burning questions so I hope that this time is no different.. I hope this is the right place to ask!

Is there a decent head shop in Naas? Its the closest town to me and I cant imagine it not having one in this day and age.. The second part of my question is what are there opening hours and what do they stock and what are the staff like etc.. Discreet is what I'm looking for.

Anyway if anyone can help me out on this that would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

There's two, one opposite the courthouse (I know... :D) and one up a stairs off the carpark behind tinas pets on friary road. Don't use em so can't recommend either really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 The_Silverback

Wow - opposite the courthouse.. Cant think of a better place to have a head shop! Was there no space outside the Garda Station for one??

Two means some competition so should be good prices! Do anyone know if they are?

Where abouts is Friary road? I have to be honest that being right beside the courthouse isn't very appealing.. Do you know the name - I searched for website but I need a name..

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭mr roper

happy daze is the one accros from the court house,always a good few people in the shop.

I'm going to have a look for the two of them today! I'll let everyone know what I find!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hatz

They both sell similar stuff, I prefer the one on the Friary Rd, its a bit more discreet than the other place and it has parking. They sell all the usual products you would expect to find ie. magic gold, smoke, charge etc.

• Advertisement

I found the both today! Had a look around.. They had the usual sort of products.. I have to say that I did prefer Baan Saabai[Some sort of Indonesian name but its Irish owned] which was the one in Friary Business Park..

I went there first and I glad I did because I bought 3 pre-rolled "incense sticks" which are dynamite for 12 quid.. I thought that was good because the other place was more expensive.. Anyway I thought I'd put this up here in case anyone was wondering.. The guys in there were pretty sound and told me about some special offers and that.. I like that its discreet as well..

Anyway I definitely think I'll be using Baan Sabai instead of Happy Daze.. Cheers to everyone that replied!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Anyway I definitely think I'll be using Baan Sabai instead of Happy Daze..

Maybe I'm paranoid :D but this reads like you work for Baan Sabai. It reminded me of those 'actors' in those american informercials. Anyway, thanks.

I think ya must be smoking too much of something! :eek: How does stating a preference translate to that?? Is it my elocution/choice of grammar?? :confused: There was me thinking that people would be glad to have an opinion! :rolleyes:

And just so ya know - I'm not an employee! Are we all good now?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I think ya must be smoking too much of something! :eek: How does stating a preference translate to that?? Is it my elocution/choice of grammar?? :confused: There was me thinking that people would be glad to have an opinion! :rolleyes:

And just so ya know - I'm not an employee! Are we all good now?

I think he can be forgiven for suspecting that tbh, your first post on the forum was about headshops.. and you've posted about little if anything else since.. I think all noobies are treated with suspicion around here due to the amount of trolls and advertisers who chance their arm.. No need for the tinfoil hat..

Can you do us a good discount anyway?? :pac:

I apologise I didn't realise that there were terms and conditions to joining boards that say you must not make your first post about what you want to know!! Ya know the reason most people dont join forums is because of assholes who like to bully from behind the keyboard - I really hope that I haven't made a mistake by joining this forum because I've dealt with it all before and I could do without it.. And of course I'm not suggesting that you are but I'm beginning to get weary since I'm getting abuse for using the forum for what its intended for! Information! Or are you [I say you because I assume that xzanti & misty floyd = you!! Sucks when people make assumptions doesn't it?? :rolleyes:] a book burner?

Its exactly that sort of attitude ["I think all noobies are treated with suspicion around here"] that has this country and the world in the sh1t state that its in.

Anyway everyones entitled to their opinion and like they say opinions are like assholes - everyones got one and most of them are covered in sh1t! I shall digress no further! Have a nice day! :D

[edited because sh1t was censored]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

:) chill the fcuk out will you

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

The Silverback..calm down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭misty floyd

Sorry for derailing this thread folks. I made an assumption and maybe I shouldn't have.
    Or are you [I say you because I assume that xzanti & misty floyd = you!! Sucks when people make assumptions doesn't it?? :rolleyes:] a book burner?

No, I don't care really because I know those assumptions to be untrue. For that reason I don't fly off the handle when somebody wrongly accuses me of something.

You don't work in that shop, ok. I really don't know why you would get this freaked out. My attitude is not the reason why the world is in the state its in :rolleyes: (Can't believe I'm writing that) Sorry for upsetting you.

Are we all good now?..............happy daze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Toys

To be honest Happy daze opposite the courthouse is much better. The two lads are a hell of a lot nicer than the guys on friary road and i found they have a better selection of stock! They've gotten this quadruple X stuff really good stuff! Thet friary road shop were very unhelpful and their prices were slightly more expensive. In this day and age fair play to happy daze for opening up opposite a courthouse! Shows Kildare is really starting to grow and embrace new things, were not the culchie arse end of nowhere! Ive only heard good stuff about happy daze! :D:pac:

BuffyBot wrote: »
    The Silverback..calm down.

I am as always very calm and I don't appreciate being told to calm down when I've done nothing wrong.

Obviously ye don't know me [nor I ye] so ya wouldn't know I have low tolerance for bullies and will speak my mind if I sense the presence of one so if ya dont like it feel free to send me a letter! :cool:

Disagree with Happy Daze poster - Lads in Baan Sabai have always been friendly when I go in.. Chattin about the weather and the like.. How were they rude to you?

P.S. Whats with the bold font??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You did. I don't comment for the good of my health. If you don't like the rules here, you don't have to participate.

Now back on topic :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

It;s an absolute disgrace being there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Mick K

This should thread should be erased,Or locked if anything.

Advertisement