Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eirebhoy memorial soccer tourny: C&H team?

• 02-11-2009 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

As some of you may be aware, a Five-A-Side Tournament is being organised over in the Soccer [thread=2055724957]forum[/thread], in memory of our very own eirebhoy, Gearóid Walsh, who passed away a couple of days ago while visiting family in Australia.

Myself and An File are looking to perhaps take part, and we thought a C+H team would be a good idea, if we could get the numbers. So, I'm asking if anyone here would be interested in taking part as part of a 'Team C+H'

Bear in mind, the tournament will be held in Dublin, though an exact location is yet to be determined.
    It will be on a Sunday in the coming weeks, but once again, a date is yet to be decided.

N.B. I suppose this is more aimed at the regulars in here, so as to justify it actually being a C+H team, though I'm sure the guys organising it will be glad to have as many taking part as they can get.

Cheers. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I'd possibly be up for it, if I can get more details on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭kev_s88

im interested definitely! let me know with more details when ya get them :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,918 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Final details on this have been updated here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055739880

Date: Sunday, November 29th, 2009
    Time: 11.30a.m.Location: Irishtown Stadium, Ringsend, Dublin 4. (map here)

Entry:
    Team: €50
    Individual: €10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Sorry lads, something's come up on that date for me, I'll be unavailable. The ideas looking like a no-go anyway sadly...

Advertisement