Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Stoneybatter area

Options
  • 02-11-2009 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi there,

Can anyone reccommend a good doctor in the Stoneybatter area, preferably female?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Rob_the_cat

I know there's a clinic there on Manor Street as you go up towards Tesco, there's a sign on the outside to say no smoking on the porch! Not sure if there's a female GP there, but I found them alright to make appointments on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

Catherine Mullan on Manor Street. But I'm not sure if she's taking new patients.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

I know there's a clinic there on Manor Street as you go up towards Tesco, there's a sign on the outside to say no smoking on the porch! Not sure if there's a female GP there, but I found them alright to make appointments on the same day.

The clinic on stoneybatter is around No: 42, opposite the pedestrian crossing beside Manor Takeaway

Theres the medical centre in Smithfield just off Stoney Batter aswell.

Advertisement