Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clubs in Dublin

Options
  • 03-11-2009 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am Turning 20 next week and we plan to head into town monday night! Can anyone recommend anywhere for me??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Holly_Golightly

Would you not go out on the weekend or even Wed? Coppers or Diceys might be your best bet for a monday, check out the student nights, oh and Happpy birthday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

xoxjadexox wrote: »
    I am Turning 20 next week and we plan to head into town monday night! Can anyone recommend anywhere for me??

Bondi or 21's seems to be a safe bet of a monday night! Also, I have heard coppers is busy 7 days a week, but I have never been there on a monday so cant really say.

Happy Birthday do! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

As someone's said, 21's is good on a Monday.
    1 euro in (with a concession you can print off from the website) and all the drinks are 3 euro.

Crowd tends to be quite young so you might prefer somewhere like Dicey's.

Coppers ... never been but I've heard it gets VERY crowded, so if you did decide to go there, go early!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cricket1990

I love Dicey's or Messr's on a Monday nite, Coppers is definitely your best bet for a club, but its like a cattle mart, packed, hot, and sweaty!! D2 is good too!

Happy Birthday, enjoy!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭GlasnevinRed

On a Monday 21s is probably your best bet. Look into tripod aswell on Wednesdays if there's any flexibility in the date. €8 in (6 with concession) and decent drinks inside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Ri Ra was always popular on a Monday but would say the age group is older and in fairness I haven't been in ages so it could be dead now.

Advertisement