Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows 7 Upgrade thread No. 43423427346

• 03-11-2009 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi all,

Last week i purchased the 7 upgrade for a Medion PC i bought from Lidl a month or two ago. It accepted the code given with the PC and accepted the payment from the 3v card i used, got an email to confirm my order etc. However it gave me no timeframe for delivery and when i checked the transactions on the 3v card no payment was registered.

So far no emails to Medion have been replied to, so just wondering if any Medion PC users have recieved their upgrade pack and how long it took? Or if anyone is having similar problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Big Wullie

Hello, there;

Yeah, I was browsing for possible upgrading problems with my Medion pc and Windows 7. It occured to me that it's been a while since I registered with my code, paid with my cred card etc. and still haven't received the upgrade CD...
    ...Like you, I checked my cred card and no fee has been taken! Hmmm?

I never thought about it at the time, but I didn't receive a confirmation email - like you did - after I'd 'paid' with my card.

Any update on your own particular problem?
    Should we re-register and re-pay??

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Boosh

Hi,

Apologies for not replying sooner, have only just seen your post. I recieved an email from the company shipping the upgrades late last week that they would be starting to ship them early December.

I assume it will be done on first come, first served basis so i'd imagine it won't be too long before you hear from them. Re-registering is seemingly out of the question, tried it myself and the serial i was given with my pc is now invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭jimmyjim11

Was billed on the 12 of Nov recived cd about a week after :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,015 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

if you paid with a credit card and havent received the item within 90 days I would just tell the bank to issue a chargeback. that'll get their attention.

Advertisement