Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of questions about surfing Boards, MODS?

Options
  • 03-11-2009 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Don't know if this is the right forum but here goes.

Question 1.
    If I'm looking too see if a particular Poster is on Boards (in any forum) while I'm viewing, how do I do this?

Question 2.
    How do I go unreg if I need to?
    I've wanted to do this a couple of times but didn't know how so didn't post.

Sorry if these sound like dumb questions but the answers would be handy.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

gypsygirl wrote: »

Question 1.
    If I'm looking too see if a particular Poster is on Boards (in any forum) while I'm viewing, how do I do this?

Question 2.

i thought you meant actual surf boards.

also, helpdesk thata way---->

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,010 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

1. go to the memberlist or find their profile page, and you will be able to view their last activity time. Seeing where members are however, is an older feature which has since been disabled for performance reasons by the Boards.ie Development Team. You can view their last post and activity time, but not what they are viewing.

2. You log out and return to the page you were viewing. This is how you post anonymously in Personal Issues and one or two other forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Question 1.

By looking at their profile.
    Question 2.

You can only post unreg in forums that allow it, pi/ri, work issues, parenting ect I put a how to here when it came in for the parenting forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=60581935&postcount=2

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

Thanks for the info guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement