Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last page

Options
  • 03-11-2009 1:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

So if you are in your UserCP - or probably anywhere but this is just where I noticed it and you have left it siting there for a long time maybe browsing in a different tab.

And you click on "last page" of whatever thread if the thread has moved on it won't actually take you to the last page - maybe the second last page.

Obviously when the page loaded the link did point to the last page but it no longer does as time goes by.

If someone had nothing better to do I'm sure you could do a 'if lastpage link clicked on make sure link points to last page and if not redirect'

not the most mission critical thing ever but I thought I'd mention it , no harm in mentioning things even if very small.
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement