Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

M&S: Half Price Champagne

• 03-11-2009 4:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Just thought I'd give me fellow boardsies the heads up first. Just got a new champagne in today it's selling for €43 but will be going half price (21.50) this thursday for one week only. If the tills make the same mistake they did with the cava for the last forthnight it should cost under 20 quid a bottle

I cant see the stock lasting too long so if anyones interested in buying by the case or anything PM me and I'll make sure the stocks available to you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭jimogr

Are they still doing the 25% off if you buy six? If so this would come in at 16.12 - nice price for champagne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭conolan

Which champagne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

the 25% off is over, the "error" with the cava only occured becuase it was a x for €xx offer combined with the 25%

this would be €21.50 with 10% off if you buy 6

Advertisement