Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opera Mobile 10 Beta for S60

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

nice. its pretty much opera mini 5. no tap zoom though. hopefully it'll be more stable, mini kept freezing and sticking in the text editor on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

long_b wrote: »
    [url]Http://www.opera.com/mobile/next[/url]

For all you Opera Mobile freaks *cough Strecker*

Cough...thanx... :lol:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Just installed it, but I'm on an attrocious Mayo-lly connection, so I don t know if it handles embedded flash video?

I like that it looks like opera mini 5 beta!
    In the past I mostle used opera mini, and when I'd occasionally open opera mobile 8.65 I'd have to adjust to the different UI/menus/etc...
    Having the same interface on both flavours is a good idea.

I tried turbo mode, and that seems to work well on my e71 with just 1 bar of 2g... Nokia's built in browser is pretty useless under such conditions, but opera mobile 10 beta has no problem loading the full version of BBC's homepage in no time...
    Obviously, opera mini is faster, but I haven't yet checked what bells and whistles the Mobile version adds.

Advertisement