Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FAI sons of satin wh0res - Lansdowne Tickets

• 03-11-2009 11:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

We've been on the FAI waiting list for about 6years now, been getting (4)tickets for each game for the last 3-4 years. So after going to all home internationals and paying for the new stadium- the FAI send us a letter to say that they can no accomodate us when they move back home.

We go rain or shine sing and cheer but obviously the fair weather supporter is more important to the FAI. I'm sure we'll be offfered the left over premium tickets.

It feels like a kick in the balls - excuse the pun- "Thanks for the support lads now Foff"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Thread here about it already:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055725051
    egan007 wrote: »
    We go rain or shine sing and cheer but obviously the fair weather supporter is more important to the FAI. I'm sure we'll be offfered the left over premium tickets.

In what way does this contravene the principles that have guided the FAI's treatment of fans thus far....

I was probably going to give up our block booking anyway. I'll take my chances getting them through club, LOI and friend channels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,964 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

We've been on the FAI waiting list for about 6years now, been getting (4)tickets for each game for the last 3-4 years. So after going to all home internationals and paying for the new stadium- the FAI send us a letter to say that they can no accomodate us when they move back home.

Of course you paid for the stadium. :rolleyes:

What are you on about? :confused: The people who are getting the tickets are on the list longer than you.... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Zebra3 wrote: »
    What are you on about? :confused: The people who are getting the tickets are on the list longer than you.... :rolleyes:

This is true, but I assume that there would be lot more places for existing block-bookers if the FAI were not fishing for Vanatge punters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Of course you paid for the stadium. :rolleyes:

Hopefully when i do get a ticket it's not near you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement