Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Planet Earth Blu-Ray €23.49 delivered! @ Play.com

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Been at that price for a few months now. Bought it from Play.com earlier in the year, well worth the money =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭QenTox

Been at that price for a few months now. Bought it from Play.com earlier in the year, well worth the money =]

Definitely wasn't ;) Maybe for a very short period of time :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

The price fluctuates quite alot for this blu ray,

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

23 Euro really is for nothing!
    Thanks a bunch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Class show that! well worth it even at €40, €23 is a steal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Just ordered, thanks for that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

It's also only £17.98 on Amazon UK right now, but it'll prob work out cheaper from Play w/ free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Macer123

I just hate the idea of Play still using an exchange rate of 1.30 when it should be around 1.13. I think I'll add something else to my Amazon order to bring it above £25 and avail of their free delivery. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

Just ordered. Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Thanks OP, good find.

I ordered it from Amazon though, rather than Play. Cheaper, free shipping (added to current order, over £25), and not a dodgy £-€ exchange rate!

• Advertisement
Advertisement