Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schedule for I'm A Celebrity on TV3 and 3e

Options
  • 03-11-2009 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭

I see that i'm a Celebrity will be returning to TV3 Sunday week - but i'm sure it's ging to cause some havoc to their schedule over the 2/3 weeks it's going to on.

Monday will mean Apprentice will probably be pushed back to 10pm, with the You're Fired show going maybe later on at 11, or onto 3e.

Wednesday and that's Midweek Live that might be moved, making way for Hells Kitchen USA at 10.

Tue and Thurs seem ok for them as they have soccer/film and docu's mainly then.

Fri - America's Got Talent might be moved to 10pm which would be a very late slot for a family show.

The big decisions would be on Sat and Sunday where they clash with The Xtra Factor. The xtra Factor has been doing well for TV3 with it getting up to 250,000 last week. So they may go with 8.00 The X Factor 9.30/9:00 The Xtra Factor 10.30/10.00 I'm A Celebrity.

But the way they position I'm A Celebrity on TV3 will mean 3e will have to delay the spin-off show I'm A Celebrity Now which ITV2 broadcasts straight after the main ITV show. Maybe putting the Xtra Factor live on 3e at 9.30, and then after it I'm A Celebrity Now at 10.30. But this will affect Fringe on Sunday night, who they'll want to stay one episode ahead of Sky1.

Be interesting to see how they try get around it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Any word yet on what celebrities are in it this year? I remember hearing ages ago that Paul Gasgoyne would be in it, but really don't think he'd be mentally fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Here's the TV3 line up

IACGMOOH.jpg?t=1257281229

The Apprentice goes to 10pm

Advertisement