Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo 3 - Vidmaster Challenge: Annual

• 03-11-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

I would like to get the Vidmaster Challenge: Annual Achievement on Halo 3.

This is the one where you have to complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.

I have two mates who are on for it so we need one more person for the 4-player LIVE co-op. We are thinking of doing it some Monday evening. Anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

0G Gamerscore... very tempting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

0G Gamerscore... very tempting :)

Yeah but if you do it along with the ODST Vidmaster ones you get the Recon Armour...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

PH4T wrote: »
    Yeah but if you do it along with the ODST Vidmaster ones you get the Recon Armour...

Well played.
    Do you intend to complete the whole campaign on Legendary together in the one sitting? Or just the last level?

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭PH4T

Well played.
    Do you intend to complete the whole campaign on Legendary together in the one sitting? Or just the last level?

You only need to do the last level.

Pretty easy with 4 players. Only problem might be driving bit at the end where you are all in 4 Ghosts...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Yo Mamma

I'd be on for some of that action....

Gamertag: ZaKalwa
    :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I wouldnt say its that easy. Thanks to the Iron skull if one player is killed everyone goes back to the last checkpoint and flying the ghosts can be tricky. Four of us did it last year and it took a couple of hours but was well worth it as it can be good craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

I just got this, and its ODST counterpart Deja Vu last week. Good fun, the Halo 3 one isnt too hard, the final driving bit is the hardest as for aaaaages it just refused to checkpoint us and made us try and cover about half the distance with no checkpoints, very frustrating. But nowhere near as frustrating as Deja Vu was...jebus that was annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

If you still need a player OP, I would be up for this. Sounds tough, but could be a bit of craic at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Zippitydoo

Up for it. add me 'XonixIRE' and message me when you need me for it

Advertisement