Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lexmark X5495 All-in-One Printer - Free to take

Options
  • 03-11-2009 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have a Lexmark X5495 All-in-One Printer that is free for collection if anybody is interested. The only problem with it is the rollers which won't feed the paper in correctly every time. It jams MOST of the time. I imagine it is quite easily fixed if you are that way inclined. I reckon it's only about 6 months old but I don't have the warranty. Everything else is in perfect working order. Scanner, Fax, Mem card reader etc.

It also has 2 print cartridges that are close to brand new, only a couple of pages printed.

Anyway, it's a spare printer and I no longer have any use for it so if you are interested let me know and I will send on details. It's free to collect in the Greystones area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 c'on

would love this and can collect anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

It's all yours. I have sent you a PM with the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Please use Adverts.ie for freebies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement