Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being grumpy is good for you......

• 03-11-2009 1:41pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just saw an interesting article on the BBC website- which of course alluded to Victor Mildrew, with the tagline- Being grumpy is good for you.

Link here

I'm often accused of being grumpy- never thought it had any health benefits before though!

S.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

= feel grumpy is good for thinking clearly.

not sure how "good" it is to be cranky all the time. Well at least I've an excuse now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Jeez - I had a very healthy day;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭miss_feminem

I must tell my dad that so ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thats it, I'm going to be really grumpy to my mates!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Let this be seen by all you fooks who say "Cheer up it will never happen"! :mad: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

I always knew I was doing something good for my health to offset other non healthy things! Must tell friends who all think I'm grumpy and stuf...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

congo_90 wrote: »
    I always knew I was doing something good for my health to offset other non healthy things! Must tell friends who all think I'm grumpy and stuf...

Now you are sounding like a bit of a health nut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Neal_B

I like being grumpy. It drives me insane when happy feckers try to cheer me up. If I see a grumpy person I leave them be, they might have a good reason for it.

Advertisement