Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone applied to cao yet

Options
  • 03-11-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

has anyone applied online as its opened today at 12.

had a half day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Filling it out right now! I got such a fright when I was trying to apply because it wouldn't accept my credit card number. Checked it about three times before spotting I had the last digit wrong; I'm an idiot! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

won't be applying until the last possible minute! well maybe a little before just on case it's really busy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

won't be applying until the last possible minute! well maybe a little before just on case it's really busy :o

what ever you do, do not do that.Always ends up arse ways.Get it out of the way and then change it if needs be

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ayumi

do you write your first name on the other names blank space?
    also what do you write on country of nationality?
    and do you tick Irish leaving cert for the next q

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

ayumi wrote: »
    do you write your first name on the other names blank space?
    Yes
    also what do you write on country of nationality?
    You put your country of nationality! Ireland if you're an Irish citizen, United Kingdom if you're a UK citizen...and so on and so forth.
    and do you tick Irish leaving cert for the next q
    If you're doing the leaving cert (which I presume you are) then yes.

• Advertisement

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    what ever you do, do not do that.Always ends up arse ways.Get it out of the way and then change it if needs be

Thanks for the advice, probably the best way to do it :o I'm sure i'll be changing it a lot!

I have done mine!

at last:D

Advertisement