Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graduation tickets on 7th november

• 03-11-2009 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Any guys having their conferring on the 7th?
    Two tickets is really not enough!! I've emailed the conferring secretary and she said they dont give out any more tickets , but if you arrive early there's an "extra seating lottery".
    Can any one that's been to a Carlow IT graduation tell me are they really strict with entrance tickets?

I just went to an NUI ceremony and noone even checked the tickets!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Any guys having their conferring on the 7th?
    Two tickets is really not enough!! I've emailed the conferring secretary and she said they dont give out any more tickets , but if you arrive early there's an "extra seating lottery".
    Can any one that's been to a Carlow IT graduation tell me are they really strict with entrance tickets?

I just went to an NUI ceremony and noone even checked the tickets!

It's not a lottery. if there are any extra seats available after all guests with tickects have been seated then those without tickets will be accomodated.

The School of Business & Life Long Learing are graduating on Saturday so you could have a problem.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Do you know anyone in your course with you? there are usually people who can't go or won't need both tickets?

I got two extra tickets from a fellow graduate who won't be around for friday, so thats all i can recommend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

thanks for replying me guys!
    I'm just wondering do i have to be there extra early to get those "extra seating lottery" tickets? (what a silly name!)

In my course, everyone seems to just stick with their own little group, and in my group everyones using their ticket. Plus, it is on a saturday, prob more chance people ARE going to attend.

well, anyone out there that has extra tickets please give me a shout!!!! PLEASE!!!

Advertisement