Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Water Tank Very Loud when Heating up

• 03-11-2009 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right pace for this, but my water tank is very loud when the water is heating up. I have the timer set for the heat each morning which also heats the water for showers and when it comes on I can hear the tank gurgling and bubbling etc. as the water heats up.

The tank is in a hot press and I am in the room right next to it so there is really just plasterboard between the rooms. I don't remember it being this loud in the past but maybe I just didn't notice it. Now it wakes me up every morning.

Just wondering is this common and is there anything I can do to make it quieter?

I also have a water pump that sounds like a train driving through the house whenever it's switched on but thats another story!

Thanks,
    RR

Advertisement