Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Letter to Australia

Options
  • 03-11-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I hope i'm in the right forum.

I'm sending a letter to Australia, the address has "Reply Paid #####" included, does this mean basically that its freepost?? Or will there be some charge as it is being posted from Ireland??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

give more information - where did the reply-paid envelope come from?

I'd imagine you will have to buy a stamp...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Wrong forum, suggest you give an Post a bell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Freepost only applies in the country that it is pre-paid for. Bring it to any post office, and see how much it costs to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 tonydatiger

loyatemu wrote: »
    give more information - where did the reply-paid envelope come from?

I'd imagine you will have to buy a stamp...

Its not an actual reply envelope. The address I'm sending to has Reply Paid included in its address.

I think I better head to the post office, whish i'd thought of it when I was in there this morning :o

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

Unless the envelope states that postage is prepaid in Ireland, you'll have to pay the postage on it

• Advertisement
Advertisement