Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left 4 Dead 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Hornswoggle

Whats the release date for this bad boy????

Friday November 20th (next week).

Still have to make my mind up if i'm going to play this first, or Assasins Creed II!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ah man, only noticed about tonight now :(
    Would have loved to have gone to this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Friday November 20th (next week).

Still have to make my mind up if i'm going to play this first, or Assasins Creed II!

Have been wrapped up in Borderlands and MW2 I totally neglected L4D2 and Asses Creed. I'd say i'll be buying L4D and make the Creed a renter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Why do they have some of the best games of the year launching all around the same time :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've got a funny feeling assassins creed will be a massive letdown. I'll be ignoring it for left 4 dead 2 until I see some trustworthy reviews.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Ah man, only noticed about tonight now :(
    Would have loved to have gone to this!

My +1 might not be going, if you're interested in going still you can maybe come in under my name?

Damo, I have a spare, send me a PM with your e-mail if you want it!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Twodogs

Lets just hope that they've really listened to the feedback from the first one.

Fingers crossed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,786 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Resident Evil t-shirt has gone awol. Ah well I'll still make the most of it :)

Zombie my little Pony tshirt is go! :)

• Advertisement

Spare invite going (for a person+1), if anyone wants it PM me quick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

2 tickets here for the event tonight. can't go myself.

first person to post 'Thor Is My God!!' gets them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

'Thor Is My God!! :rolleyes:

so these tickets then?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭kellsred

I know it's late in the day. but I have 2 tickets to anyone who wants to head down....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

oh lovely, i was only learning how to play the game when I was dying on the ground when someone thought it would be a good idea to try finish me off to steal whatever weapons i had on me. yea i wasnt great but in fairness, 3 alright players and 1 poor one is still better than 3 alright players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭thenightrider

WOTTTTT its out :D and its wave 5 http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/729/image2al.jpg :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Nobody on this forum cares that it's Wave 5, the only people who care about waves and ABGX are people who pirate games.

Disappointed they only had the same old demo last night. Still Dawn of the Dead and free pizza were nothing to scoff at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Is this not suppose to be released today?
    Passing by the game shop and saw no sign of it on the shelf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Great review from Eurogamer :
    9/10

Sufficently different from the first game to make it a worthy puchase plus Valve have put in lots of 'quirky' bits and pieces to make the game even more enjoyable.

I really want to get this, but MW2 is the elephant in the sitting room for now, plus AC2 also looks great and I still have Batman: Arkham Asylum to play too.

Who says this autumn hasn't been as good as last year for quality releases?

• Advertisement

Mask wrote: »
    Is this not suppose to be released today?
    Passing by the game shop and saw no sign of it on the shelf?

Today on Steam (PC), Friday for retail/360.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Are many here getting it on the xbox? I dont have my PC in my apartment, so ill be forced to play the peasants version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I was going to get it on Xbox today, but seems like pretty much all of Cork is flooded and closed. In town anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

NotorietyH wrote: »
    I was going to get it on Xbox today, but seems like pretty much all of Cork is flooded and closed. In town anyway.

Town is in a heap aint it?

So lads anybody get it yet, what do ye think???/ stuck in work till 8 tonight so wont be playing till tomorrow :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,228 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

anyone know where the best price is for this?

Going down to Smyths over lunch to pick up ACII so i'll see what it's selling for in there. Wonder if it's going to stay high-priced like the first one was for months!

0ubliette wrote: »
    Are many here getting it on the xbox? I dont have my PC in my apartment, so ill be forced to play the peasants version

I have both... again. So feel free to add me on either.

This game is so awesome.

Smyths have LFD2 for €49.99

I traded in Arkham Asylum and Protoype and got it for free so happy days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Anyone got the price in HMV or Gamestop? Have some vouchers to use up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Got mine in gamestop for 55euro.

Advertisement