Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left 4 Dead 2

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

koneko wrote: »
    I have both... again. So feel free to add me on either.

This game is so awesome.

Cheers, thanks :D Theres already a good group of people from grcade getting this too so shouldnt have problems setting up games hopefully. Whats your GT?
    Mask wrote:
    Got mine in gamestop for 55euro.

Its 44 euro in HMV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Got it in HMV on the way into work on a whim. Haven't been following the development or previews, so what's the verdict? Feel free to add me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 cybertron

is it 44 in hmv..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

It's a lot harder than the first one. And I thought completing the campaigns on expert in the first one was hard, ain't gonna be a patch on this! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

0ubliette wrote: »
    Cheers, thanks :D Theres already a good group of people from grcade getting this too so shouldnt have problems setting up games hopefully. Whats your GT?

My XBL tag is `psychokitten'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone else experiencing near unplayable levels of lag? I've gone back to MW2 after two frustrating hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭inFamouxe

I played this on my brothers xbox and i am having a blast it was really fun although my 9 yr old brother is better than me... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

Moiph wrote: »
    It's a lot harder than the first one. And I thought completing the campaigns on expert in the first one was hard, ain't gonna be a patch on this! :D

I'll second that! Playing on advanced and its tough but not too tough overall, the only actually hard, dying at parts are some of the crescendo events..just waaayyy too many zombies and special infected i cant reload fast enough!

Still, freakin lovin it, its tough to try and play this and Assassins Creed 2 lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Anyone know the trade in value for Halo ODST in GAME???...I want to pick this game up within the next few days...Just need the money and need to know trade in value for ODST..

• Anyone else experiencing near unplayable levels of lag? I've gone back to MW2 after two frustrating hours.
    There getting serious lag from the dedicated servers. A quick fix is to play on a local server, it worked well for myself and Ungreatfuldeadz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

I'm a bit of a L4D noob, but I love it. If anyone wants a few games please add me: Sideshow Mark

Playing with randoms can be a very mixed bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

just got it last night, and i love it.

samurai sword!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Result, won a free copy of this on Phantom last week!

Loved the 1st one and can't wait to get my hands on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    There getting serious lag from the dedicated servers. A quick fix is to play on a local server, it worked well for myself and Ungreatfuldeadz.

i played on a dedi server last night and it was perfect. I think its luck of the draw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Add me people if your up for a game... XBL: IrishJohn91

Advertisement