Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Ireland Has Benefitted From European Union Membership

Options
  • 03-11-2009 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭

Hello Im doing a paper on how Ireland has benefitted from European Union membership can anyone recommend any reliable web sources for this topic, ive looked through the stickies and seen the recommended ones but they are more for the modern EU and i am intending on doing a sort of before and after view of it. I would be grateful if anyone could share sites which they believe to be unbiased and have good quality information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

curry-muff wrote: »
    Hello Im doing a paper on how Ireland has benefitted from European Union membership can anyone recommend any reliable web sources for this topic, ive looked through the stickies and seen the recommended ones but they are more for the modern EU and i am intending on doing a sort of before and after view of it. I would be grateful if anyone could share sites which they believe to be unbiased and have good quality information.

The EU Representation's pages on Ireland in the EU might be of some assistance.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

What have the Romans ever done for us?? :rolleyes: Dude just open your eyes around the country, almost every single bridge, road, roudabout, train track, stop sign etc has the EU seal of approval bill paid!

http://www.eumatters.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭ei.sdraob

Hi OP

This page from the Lisbon campaign could be a starting point for further research, contains 100 examples

What's Europe Ever Done For Us?

Advertisement