Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

branding my merchandise

• 03-11-2009 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Does anyone know who are the best company to go to for branded merchandise? Pens, fleeces etc.. I've been looking at prestige and connect pro who are pretty good but there is also a pretty substantial price differences between them. I'd like to go to an Irish company of course but would it be cheaper looking abroad? I welcome any advice....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

"Fair play" to you trying to spend in Ireland. . . Now, there's a user on this forum who I know has an embroidery and promotional gifts etc business... Username is "SQ2" You might want to PM him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Dakor

There is a company in Kildare called Quickstitch, I think it's quickstitch.ie. They do all types of promotional gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

Company in Cork Academycrests.ie i've been using them for good while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 borderfox1

e11e wrote: »
    Does anyone know who are the best company to go to for branded merchandise? Pens, fleeces etc.. I've been looking at prestige and connect pro who are pretty good but there is also a pretty substantial price differences between them. I'd like to go to an Irish company of course but would it be cheaper looking abroad? I welcome any advice....
    just seen this add try www.cuchulainnsportswear.com

or email alan@cuchulainnsportswear.com
    Email him on what you are looking for and might be able to quote you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Cantoris

I've used the lads in Quickstitch. Did a grand job embroidering a couples of horse rugs for me. I've just got some branded jackets, caps and umbrellas from BJ Fitzpatrick in Sandyford. Can't argue with the price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement