Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend GP in Newbridge?

Options
  • 03-11-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Can anyone suggest a good Gp service in Newbridge? We moved to here in the last year and I need to transfer to a local GP to save me the traipse to north county Dublin when I need a prescription every 6 months! Female doc would be preferable, but all suggestions welcome :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

There are a number of good GPs in Newbridge, but they don't all have spaces on their books for new patients. You could try contacting some of the local clinics to see who is taking on new people.

I'd start with the Moorefield Clinic (486633). They have a good family practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Namaste1

Thanks for the info :) I'll look into Moorfield. Now to sort a dentist, hairdresser...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

The clinic has a dentist too.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Namaste1

Ha - super! Thanks! :)

Advertisement