Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop / Camera Repair

Options
  • 03-11-2009 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows of places that repair laptops, (don't think tis anything too major) and digital cameras at a reasonable price around limerick?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Whats wrong with the laptop?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,311 ✭✭✭✭phog

For laptops I've used MicroIreland on Thomas Street and find them ok. Thankfully, never had to get my camera repaired. You could try asking about the camera repair over on the photgraphy forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭phill106

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows of places that repair laptops, (don't think tis anything too major) and digital cameras at a reasonable price around limerick?

Thanks
    I have checked in limerick about digital camera repair. Every shop said unless it was a very high end digital camera, its not economical to repair it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

They are opposite the Hurlers Pub and I have sent a lot of my customers to them and have not had any complaints yet.

They also repair PC3 and Xbox PSP Gameboy etc.

2 Great Lads and can source spares for anything! Screens Keyboards etc.

www.expertpcrepair.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Hey,

Thanks

Hi limericklady,
    I'd personally recommend taking your laptop to Moviedrome (upper henry street, near the Old Stand Pub), they sorted mine when I thought it was fit to scrap. I think Paul is name of the guy who'll sort you out. Very friendly and prompt service. As for your camera, do you know specifically
    what is wrong with it? Maybe have a chat with someone in Whelans on
    O'Connell street, they've been there for years and helped me out with my SLR Nikkon years ago.
    HTH.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement