Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gettin youtube to work on E51

• 03-11-2009 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, i have an e51 on latest firmware with o2 and i cant view vids on youtube at all..

Ive looked online and on here and suggustions like mobiltubia, em youtube are not working for me and wont even work when i use real player..

can any1 let me know wat adjustments i can make or apps to downloads that would help..i would appreciate any help at all hee..thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 soccfc

Had this problem too, could never get it to work on realplayer but I downloaded the newest version of the youtube app from the ovi store and it worked perfectly on wifi anyway. Didnt try it on 3g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I occasionally use the official Youtube app on my e71 - works well, even on cra*py connection. But only with .isp access point or via wifi; not with the Vodafone streaming settings or .live! access point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Op connect using wifi and see if it works ok first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭Damien360

You can get the You tube app for the E51. Or get the google app for your E51 when you log on to google.ie. It loads an app with youtube, gmail and a few other apps together. Works nicely.

Try searching for google apps on google. I only use it on wi-fi. You can get it to ask you each time you connect which connection to use.

Advertisement