Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I pick up a Wacom Tablet

Options
  • 03-11-2009 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Wacom Tablet from that's along O'Connell Street and St Stephens green?

It's just that's the way I walk home, and I can't be bothered to order online.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Eh.... you can't be bothered ordering it online or stepping off your route home to go buy it?

Ok.

Well you could try Pete's on Parnell Street perhaps if that's not too far out of your way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I couldn't be bothered goggling to see what a Wacom Tablet is, although Anonoboy's response has ruled out that it's some sort of medication,so anyone's who's bothered might let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭brumindub

"Official global website of Wacom, the world's leading manufacturer of pen tablets, interactive pen displays, and digital interface solutions".

you're welcome. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Advertisement