Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post moved from " Health Sciences > What's your favourite thing about medicine?"

Options
  • 03-11-2009 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Anyone starting health-related courses, I'd also love to hear what you're looking forward to the most.

not starting a health related course per say but im repeating the leaving cert, missed medicine by 5 pts last year.

just a question i know its extremely hard work and im likely not to be qualified for the best part of ten years, ill have to work very long hours on low pay for the work being done and sacrifice a big part of my social life. But is it worth it? was it worth it anyone who is workin in the profession now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I moved this as I felt it was moving off the topic of the thread it was posted in, and also felt it may get more and/or better responses here.

Advertisement