Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

certificate of attendance

• 03-11-2009 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I dropped out and I'm re-applying to the CAO, but I need a Certificate of Attendance with my dates of entry and withdrawal...how would I get one? I didn't get anything on the day I dropped out. Do I just email saa looking for one or should I already have it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

barahsug wrote: »
    I dropped out and I'm re-applying to the CAO, but I need a Certificate of Attendance with my dates of entry and withdrawal...how would I get one? I didn't get anything on the day I dropped out. Do I just email saa looking for one or should I already have it?

I believe you would have to go to SAA. If that is the wrong place, they will direct you to the right place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

^that.

Assuming you filled out an exit form, there's no hassle at all - just go to SAA.

If you didn't fill out an exit form, you'll potentially have hassle - go to SAA anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 barahsug

thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

how do you reapply to the cao? do you have to go back to your old school because im doing the same thing as you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 barahsug

I don't think I do, I just went onto the CAO website to see what I needed and on the first page it told me I need a certificate of attendance, so that's as far as I've gotten :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's no logical reason why you'd need to go back to your old school. For anything. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Goober2810

Do ya havta post the certificate of attendance and the special admissions form to cao?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

hi everyone, just one quick question i recently withdrew from college and i am going back through the cao my question is do i have to send them my cert of attendance in the post if i am applying online? and if i do whats the deadline for sending it in? thanks in advance

Advertisement