Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Conclusion in Help Desk Forum

Options
  • 03-11-2009 6:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭

Wondering if someone could review this thread as I think buffybot has prematurely closed my thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055727548

She says its not what I said but how I said it.

The two quotes were :

What did Dowling do

and

I hope Dowling apologises

Banned for that? Then in the thread in helpdesk where I was complaining about the banning buffybot ruled this was fair ? No one sees a problem with that banning?

I feel her judgement was completely off and would really like a second opinion

I'd like someone other than buffybot to reply to this as I think this is blatantly unfair
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I answered this in PM, but I think a public reply might be useful for other folks who think this is a case of mods persecuting innocent users.

--

I have reviewed the posts you linked, as well as the related Feedback/HelpDesk threads.

I do not believe that you have been unfairly targetted by the mods. I think the mods are clearly tired of people consistently trolling and sniping at opposition fans and you have been flagged as one such. Yes, there are plenty of others - but as any rugby ref would say - "let the officials deal with it - do not take retaliation into your own hands".

I would suggest that you are taking both the forum and your bans too seriously. Take a break for a week or two and try not to get baited back into Munster-Leinster tit for tat battles when you come back, regardless of how innocuous or innocent you think your own comments might be.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement