Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HD Remix/ Super Turbo

• 03-11-2009 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

Folks who plays this?

Seems to get no love here at all, and its a shame I tell thee.
    Always on the look out for some xbox live action, 6 player lobbies! SF IV is dry on this front.

If i'm up on the 14th as usual I'll bring the HDD with this should anyone fancy a game (or whisper it, a tourney)

Anyway who's your main?
    Bison for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Dhalsim in ST, not played too much HDR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

ST Guile/HDR Guile, feel free to send me an invite anytime you see me on dude. Haven't played in yonks though, last few times I've played it's been blag raping me with Bison.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Dee-Jay/Guile, with a bit of Honda and Ryu in the mix. I play on PSN though, which is pretty dead scene-wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Dee Jay for me, with Guile and Ryu as subs. If you're after a game... well, you should know my gamertag by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

i'd be up for his... i'm not too good what about hyper fighter anyone play that?
    Dhalsim in ST
    st sim ftw...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

OK I only played the demo. I really want to get it, I need points tho. I'll play this at casuals or w/e if anyone else wants to

Advertisement