Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The continued unfair treatment of RugbyFanatic.

Options
  • 03-11-2009 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

I cant sit back and watch this unfair treatment of RugbyFanatic any more. I really do feel he has been cheated by a moderator in the rugby forum and then subsuquently in the Help Desk when he complained. It is very clear to me that he should not of been banned,,anyone can see this!!!
    Im not one to cry claims but he is essentially being bullied by a mod and admin that are too palsy. He didnt break any rules. did nothing wrong. doesnt deserve to be banned. he deserves a FAIR review in help desk!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭tughfc

only1stevo wrote: »
    I cant sit back and watch this unfair treatment of RugbyFanatic any more. I really do feel he has been cheated by a moderator in the rugby forum and then subsuquently in the Help Desk when he complained. It is very clear to me that he should not of been banned,,anyone can see this!!!
    Im not one to cry claims but he is essentially being bullied by a mod and admin that are too palsy. He didnt break any rules. did nothing wrong. doesnt deserve to be banned. he deserves a FAIR review in help desk!

have to agree with only1stevo rugbyfanatic has been very unfairly treated due to his own views!! i believe fugbyfanatic views have been expressed well mannered and at no point do i believe rugbyfanatic is starting trouble, hes only trying to strick important discussions!! this issue should definetly be looked at intently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Dilhara

just because ppl dont like his arguments hes banned on some trumped up charge, DISGRACE!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This has already been dealt with in the Help Desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement