Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now ive just been banned from rugby it seems.

Options
  • 03-11-2009 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭

???

I did nothing wrong.
    I demand an explanation.
    No notification has been sent yet i cant enter the rugby forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

PM the moderator. That's your first port of call.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

only1stevo wrote: »
    ???

I did nothing wrong.
    I demand an explanation.
    No notification has been sent yet i cant enter the rugby forum.

Yes you did, you started a spurious thread in support of someone who had already justifiably been banned, contravening every forum rule in the process,in what was a clearly orchestrated pre-meditated move and then you sent me the following PM;

Or is it your a fat middleaged, ugly man sitting in the corner of a dark room who makes a public appearance every sunday as a prop at the local club with the 14 other lads leading normal lives with normal families shrugging off anything you say and call you a "sex offender" behing your back.[?QUOTE]

Gee, cant think why such a delightful character as yourself has been banned. Personally I'd permaban you, but my modding days are over largely as a result of dealing with windowlickers like your good self...life's just waaaaaaaayyyy too short....

Kind regards,

Toom.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Two week siteban for abusive PM.

Advertisement