Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running for fun, running for sanity

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Blueskye

Weights and one hour spin class. My knee made a cracking sound during a squat...and then again...and it hurt! Tried to do a few leg presses but no go. So just stuck with the upper body stuff. I was fine on the spin bike. Let's hope it just goes away...

5 miles at 9.13/mi pace
    4miles planned but was really enjoying it so extended it a little. Could have gone on and on but needed to get back home to eat etc. Knee felt fine.
    Foam roller

Haven't updated this since last week:
    Thursday 17th February
    3 miles planned, did 6.15 as enjoying it way too much at 9.06/mi pace.

Saturday 19th February
    3 miles at 9.04/mi pace

Sunday 20th February
    8 miles with the OH on a grass/mucky, off road surface. Way harder to run on than road but probably a good idea to mix it up a bit. Lashing rain and pretty windy. 10.04/mi pace

22 miles this week

Skipped spin class yesterday as I had way too many late nights at the weekend and my bed was calling. Will get out later today for a run.

Advertisement