Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove Installers

Options
  • 03-11-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recomend a good stove installer. Based on the advise I've read on this forum I want to get my existing 8"clay flue lined. I intended on going up north and buying the flexi liner an other bits there as they seem much better value and then doing it myself. I'm now thinking if I could get someone down here to fit the materials or even give me a quote on the whole installation they would prob do a much better job than me. Also not too keen on getting up on the chimney!! Anyone recomend a good installer? I've seem 'seemless chimneys' on the internet. They work nationwide. Anyone have experience of them?
    I'm in Dublin by the way.
    Any tips much appreciated particularly with regard to how much I should expect to pay!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mattcullen

Also, if I was gonna do the job myself could anyone advice how big a job it is? I've read whats entailed but just wondering whether its easy enough to drop the liner down-any hints and tips etc
    cheers

Advertisement