Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Simply-anyone tried it?

• 03-11-2009 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Maybe I'm in the wrong place-feel free to move Mods. Just wondering if anyone has tried this and how they are finding it? Is it really a bargain or is there a catch?

I had a guy from Vodafone call me today, was going for the hard sell-pushing mad and must have said my name 50 times during the conversation-there's building raport and just plain annoying! Asked if he had some leaflets he could send me on and he told me to check out the website. Wanted to ring me back in an hour etc. :confused: They are really pushing it so just wondering-what's in it for them? He says if I cancel the contract (which you can do at a months notice) then I go back to the plan I am on at the moment. So why do they want to get E20 a month off me instead of the e50 (RTG) I currently spend? Are they going to up the prices of calls later or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Switched to Simply a few months back and so far am very happy with it. Bills so far work out at around 35 to 40 per month which is a little more than I used to use with rtg. However I am using my phone much more and there is the tendency to ring landlines occasionally . I suppose for Vodafone I am using a little more and using the phone more, for me the convenience of being able to use the phone to dial the odd 086 and landline. So yes , so far I am happy with it .;)

Advertisement