Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childminders in Limerick

Options
  • 03-11-2009 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭

Hi There

Can anybody recommend a childminder in Limerick city, would prefer a childminder rather than a creche.

thanks
    bp.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

Does anybody mind children in Limerick?? Do parents just leave them at home or in expensive creches???? ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

have you contacted childminding ireland?
    http://www.childminding.ie/parents.htm#How to find a childminder

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Can I please bump this thread rather then repost the same question :)

- Looking for a personal recommendation for a Childminder - Hoping for reassurance and peace of mind from someone who has used them in the past etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Have you asked family and friends if they know any childminders that they'd recommend?

It might be worth getting a list of local childminders from the Limerick Childcare Committee and if you see any names close to you then ask neighbours if they have ever used these childminders or knows anyone that has and would they recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Chocolate Chip

I am also looking for a childminder in Limerick. I am in the raheen area and need someone kind that only minds very few children.
    Any recommendations would be most welcome, its really urgent that I move my daughter out of the creche soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Bibbels

Hi,
    I'm available to babysit in the evenings, or during the day on days when I only have 1 or 2 classes. I have a lot of experience babysitting for both family and people who have found me through an add i posted a while back. I haven't looked after anyone outside of my family for a while, but would definitely be capable of working as I'm the eldest of 5 and am currently studying to teach English as a foreign language in schools.

If you want to message me I live in Castletroy, and have for the past 8 years, so travelling to town or raheen is no real bother with buses.

Advertisement