Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you like to see win the apprentice on TV3

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

MAB83 wrote: »
    I like Lucinda, she's the only one that hasn't backstabbed and has been nice throughout (I think anyway?!)

What about her 'immigrant' remark?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

would like to see the non ginger steve to win

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I thought everyone knew who won already, I heard the winners name a few days ago ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

please dont ruin it!!!!!!!!

Oh I have no intention of saying here or at least not without a spoiler, just surprised as I thought everyone knew. Obviously not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

emo!! wrote: »
    please dont ruin it!!!!!!!!

I've heard a name...twice
    Thing is, they were two different names!
    So I wouldn't worry about it - People just make it up - I don't mean "Villian", I mean whoever told Villian, or whoever told that person who told Villian - or whatever.

Besides, I thought last year they didn't actually make the fina episode until like a week before it went on air?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Villain wrote: »
    Oh I have no intention of saying here or at least not without a spoiler, just surprised as I thought everyone knew. Obviously not.

I didn't...will you pm me, I'm terrible for wanting to know spoilers!

Laois_Man wrote: »
    I've heard a name...twice
    Thing is, they were two different names!
    So I wouldn't worry about it - People just make it up - I don't mean "Villian", I mean whoever told Villian, or whoever told that person who told Villian - or whatever.

Besides, I thought last year they didn't actually make the fina episode until like a week before it went on air?
    That may be true Laois Man but I have heard it from a few different people who wouldn't know each other and one person who would be in the know, I'll PM xx Emma xx and after the show is over she can say whether I was right or wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Please don't even do it with a spoiler alert, you may get a long ban into the bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

saw that Jennifer maguire girl who was BBC version last night on RTE. Pretending to be an RTE reporter in a skit on Republic of Telly which was showing at same time. Quite funny I have to say. Her accent just cracks me up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Please sont spoil it anyone who does know!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ajdon

Want geraldine to win but think Lucinda will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

ajdon wrote: »
    Want geraldine to win but think Lucinda will.

You have to be the only person who likes Geraldine!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Please PM me the winners name.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

BolBill wrote: »
    Please PM me the winners name.

Bill! you should already know this......

Think he is testing me lol

Advertisement