Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 Headphones problem

• 03-11-2009 11:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Just had my N95 8GB back from the service centre. It needed a complete change of motherboard which was done one warranty.

Now.. Anytime I plug in the headphones, I'm getting no sound. I've tried the Nokia headset and the normal headphones from an ipod and still have no joy. I've got the enhancement set to headset as default, but I tried it on headphones as default too and still nothing.

When I plug in the normal headphones, it asks me to use the phone mic, which is normal enough. The headphones icon appears at the top, so it is recognising that something is connected.

The radio and music player will work fine on loudspeaker (the radio only when headphones are plugged in.)

Has anyone any clue how to get it playing through the headphones? I always used the headset for answering calls when out running so I need this to work.

I'll go loopers if I have to bring it back again.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Trotter wrote: »
    I'll go loopers if I have to bring it back again.

Sounds like it will have too, the signs point to it. Once you play the music and you can hear it, it proves its not a volume problem, so points to the jack block itself.

Advertisement