Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to keep ye busy

• 03-11-2009 11:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Sorry for the somewhat cheeky title :o

I have a Wordpress blog, with a gaming theme but I don't really like the background. I was wondering if any lovely Boardsies would be interested in designing me a new one. I can't offer any coin, but I can of course thank every post I ever see by you, and go through your post history and thank them as well. Basically here is the image:

bg2.jpg

Now, the middle bit is obviously the post place which can't be edited. I would be after something along the lines of:

bg2.jpg

Obviously not the same, but something along those lines with some gaming characters and screens. If you would be interested in this task, you'd make me the happiest person in the world, due to my lousy design skills :o

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

kingwowsky wrote: »
    Excellent list! I've learned more from this forum in about 2 days than I have at any other forum community.

What are you on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Absolutely no interest in this? I would of course acknowledge you on the site it will be used on. Also, if there's anything I could do in return, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Bono Vox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

is this for myinsidegamer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

red_ice wrote: »
    is this for myinsidegamer?

Hey red_ice! Still currently using the logo you designed!

Yeah, I'm currently changing MyInsideGamer to WordPress, but the themes background is just a black leathery design and I absolutely hate it. I'm allowed to use the current one until it's ready to launch (the owner of the one I'm using above doesn't want it used on two sites) so I badly want a half decent one.

Tried making my own but I'm hopeless at this stuff.

Advertisement