Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Action Shot from the European Speedsailing Championships in Dungarvan, Co.Waterford

• 04-11-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

4073015292_306b2cd344_b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Very nice just a pity the crop is so tight to his foot!

Great expression on his face, pure concentration!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Keep an eye out for a guy called Alex Caizergues down there. He had the world record until a hydropter took it off him a couple of months ago. Really photogenic as well.

Great shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

His face looks faded, is this to do with water spray or?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Calina wrote: »
    Keep an eye out for a guy called Alex Caizergues down there. He had the world record until a hydropter took it off him a couple of months ago. Really photogenic as well.

Holy crap, this made me google hydropter. So the record was initally held by a WINDSURFER ?!? At 54 MPH ? Can you just imagine :eek: And thats a sustained speed over half a kilometre aswell :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Kitesurfer (not windsurfer :-)) had it before the hydropter and he is planning to get it back.

I've met him. He was here in June. He's a really, really sound guy and only for the fact that this week is one I really can't skip off on I'd be in Dungarvan too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SBPhoto

His face looks faded, is this to do with water spray or?

Thanks for the comment, no problem with the face on my screen, is as shot, sunlight coming from behind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Didn't think of the Sun. :)

Advertisement